Hastings Resort sits on 10 acres of lush forest, overlooking the picturesque Beaver Creek
River and the rolling hills that frame the surrounding landscape.
You can spend your time at Hastings relaxing by the river or enjoying the view from your spacious suite. Alternatively, Hastings Resort offers plenty of activities if you are in an adventurous mood or want to get in touch with nature.
- ATV rental is available — we will help you plan your excursion!
- Canoes and small boats are available and can be launched on site
- Large fire pit for nightly gatherings with friends
- There are many scenic trails around the resort for ATV riding, hiking and biking
- Fish in the Beaver Creek River for largemouth bass and muskie
- Canoe/Kayak/Paddle Boat - $15/1hr or $30/ ½ day
- Moutain Bike - $20/1hr or $30/ ½ day
- ATV - $80/1hr or $220/3hr - *Security deposit applicable.
Nearby Activities & Attractions:
- Several lakes within 5 – 10 km (Limerick Lake is nearest and has a Marina with boat rentals and a launch)
- Bon Echo Provincial Park – 35 kms east
- The southern opening of Algonquin Provincial Park - 65 kms Northwest
- Game hunting and horseback riding are approximately 40 kms away (30 minute drive)
- Silent Lake Provincial Park – 33 kms West
- Ice fishing in the river
- Snowmobiling (snowmobiles available on site)
- Several nearby trails for snowmobiling and cross country skiing
- Skating on the river
- Numerous golf courses within a 60 minute drive
|Snowmobile Rental Rates:
*Limited equipment is available. All rentals are on a first come first
Coming Soon to Hastings Resort:
- Our upcoming conference & meeting facilities will make Hastings an
excellent option for business or corporate excursions
- Outdoor jacuzzi — perfect for chilly winter season
- 3 more private Chalets are being built, perfect for large parties or groups
- An outdoor swimming pool