Welcome to Hastings Resort
*Call to find out about our Easter Special*
From 99$ Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Room with $25 Dining Credit!
The wonderful Hastings Resort is a new hotel and chalet complex, situated directly on
the scenic Beaver Creek River in the town of Gilmour, in Hastings County. In addition to
the beautifully appointed rooms and private chalet, there are many fun activities to fill up
your day no matter what season you are visiting us.
Get ready for a peaceful escape, only a couple of hours from Toronto. The Hastings Resort is surrounded by nature - nestled comfortably amongst pine trees, rolling hills and, of course, the winding river. Hastings is a quaint resort with everything you could want right at your disposal minus the large crowd or extravagant costs.
We want you to enjoy your surroundings and keep you comfortable at every turn.
What Our Resort Has To Offer
- Luxurious resort with comfortable accommodations and dozens of activities to choose from
- Directly on the bank of the mighty Beaver Creek River
- The main lodge, chalet and restaurant are built in a log cabin style, mainly in pine, cedar and stone
- Scenic landscaping, elegant stone walkway and eco lighting throughout the resort grounds
- 12 well appointed spacious rooms and 2 luxurious suites with excellent amenities such as satellite TV (LCD displays), in-room jacuzzi, king-sized beds, large balconies with picturesque views and much more
- Luxurious chalet (perfect for large groups) located just steps from the main hotel
- Premium steakhouse restaurant on site
- Rentals: ATVs, canoes, small boats, snowmobiles
- Enjoy fishing, swimming, skating, hiking, biking and dozens of other activities
- Near several large lakes and provincial parks
Call us now:(613) 474-4000